The library is open to our guests, fellows, and staff as well as to non-resident researchers that request use of our resources. Our internal guests have 24/7 access to the library.
The library is open to external users by appointment only.
Send your request to access the library facilities by filling out the form (below). We will answer you within two working days and set up an appointment for you. You will be asked to attach a copy of your ID and a presentation letter.
Please download and read the Regolamento generale della biblioteca
Library materials are available for consultation but cannot be removed from the institute or lent.
- Reference: information and bibliographic assistance in person, or via email/telephone.
- Document delivery: If possible, we provide document delivery. This is done in accordance with legislation governing copyright, reproduction of publications and agreements with providers and licenses,
- Online resources. We provide access to numerous electronic resources which are available on premises, thanks to our service agreement with the University of Groningen.
- Borrowing material: this is an exclusive privilege of our internal guests. Material cannot be lent to external users.
- Privileged access to the URBS member libraries for our internal guests. Agreements can be made for our external users.
- Wi-fi access throughout the institute.