17-20 September 2014
3rd International Landscape Archaeology Conference 2014
Rome, 17th – 20th of September 2014
Landscape archaeology is a rapidly expanding field of research that is covered by scholars from an increasing number of disciplines, such as archaeology, earth sciences, historical geography, ecology and anthropology. In order to stimulate international debate and exchange of research experiences and theoretical ideas between these disciplines, in 2010 it was decided to start a series conferences at two years intervals.
Themes of the conference:
• Landscape archaeology and contemporary society;
• Integrated Approaches in Landscape Archaeology;
• Mediterranean Landscape Archaeology;
• Social dimensions in landscape archaeology;
• Digital landscapes.
• 1st of April 2014: Deadline for paper submissions.
• 1st of May 2014:deadline for session conveners to indicate oral/poster division;
• 1st of June 2014: Deadline for early registration
• 1st of August 2014: Deadline for registration
• 17th – 20th of September: LAC 2014 conference (incl. late registration).
Organizing Committee LAC 2014:
• Prof. Dr. Gert-Jan Burgers
• Rita Hermans MA
• Drs. Corine Tetteroo
• Dr. Jeremia Pelgrom
• Dr. Sjoerd Kluiving
Click here for more detailed conference information.